Thursday, February 26, 2009

Count me down as officially scared/exhilerated...

It would so appear that today's issue of Previews has hit stands and Love Buzz has now been officially solicited by Oni Press. (Click for full image)



Pressure's on now... Seven years of toil and heartache of putting it together and it all comes down to this. I sincearly hope everyone heads out to their local comic stores and pre-orders a copy. A lot of love, blood, sweat, and tears have gone into it on the behalf of not only myself, but Michelle, Dave, and the countless other people who have been involved in and encouraged this project ever since I wrote my first draft when I was 19 years old.

Thanks,
Len N. Wallace

4 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Awesome, man...kick ass!

Rammer Martínez Sánchez said...

Congrats! I must check...

David said...

Can't wait. My comic book shop will order a copy for me.

Betsy said...

Long time in coming! Can't wait to read it! Your writing is inspiring!